• For SaleStatus
  • Condominium Property Type
  • 50 m2 Floor Area
  •   2 Beds
  •   2 Baths

Property Details

With Balcony No
Pet Friendly No
Listing ID #27728

Listing Description

Axis Residences by Robinsons Land Corp. Situated along Pioneer St. in Mandaluyong City, Behind Robinsons Pioneer/Forum



complete amenities; pool, basketball court, gym, function room

walking distance Forum mall, Boni MRT, very near BGC, Ortigas

50 sqm 2br 7,200,000 with discount 200k upon reservation RFO



-20% downpayment payable in 31 mos 80% thru bank financing (39k/mo)

RFO



-20% downpayment STILL payable in 21 mos remaining balance of 80% thru bank financing (65k)



contact ms Karen Uy for details quiries and actual viewing

I also give referral fee and/or personal disocunt

Mortgage Calculator

Property Price (₱)
Down Payment (%)
Interest (%)
Loan Term
0.00
Related Listings
Show More

Berkeley Residences, 1 Bedroom Condominium Unit for Sale in Katipunan, Quezon City

undefined0th Floor, Berkeley Residences, Katipunan Quezon City, Metro Manila
1 1
Show More

Sevilla, Studio Bedroom Condominium Unit for Sale in Pulanglupa, Las Pinas City

Unit 1, 7th floor, Sevilla, Metro Manila, Las Pinas City, Pulanglupa
Studio 1
Show More

Las Palmas, Studio Bedroom Condominium Unit for Sale in Pulanglupa, Las Pinas City

Unit 70053, 12th floor, Las Palmas, Metro Manila, Las Pinas City, Pulanglupa
Studio 1
Show More

Shell Residences, 1 Bedroom Condominium Unit for Sale in Moa Complex, Pasay City

undefined0th Floor, Shell Residences, MOA Complex Pasay City, Metro Manila
1 1
Show More

Field Residences, 2 Bedroom Condominium Unit for Sale in Sucat, Paranaque City

undefined0th Floor, Field Residences, Sucat Paranaque City, Metro Manila
2 1
Show More

Shine Residences, Studio Bedroom Condominium Unit for Sale in Ortigas Center, Pasig City

undefined0th Floor, Shine Residences, Ortigas Center Pasig City, Metro Manila
Studio 2